[islandlabs] Fw: Picnic Problems

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 22:35:16 EDT 2019

I would think all State Parks are not just for residents only and may have similar opening hours and charging system. The only one I have been to (not this year) and can confirm grills and picnic tables is Sunken Meadow.  That is also the closest one to me— i.e. furthest for people from the West.

Yow-Ning

Begin forwarded message: