[islandlabs] Picnic Problems

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Sun May 12 20:46:45 EDT 2019

Our original location at Bethpage State Park is closed until 5/24 due to
the PGA Championship.

We can postpone the picnic, or try another location.

Proposed locations include:
Eisenhower County Park (Nassau), East Meadow, NY
West Hills County Park (Suffolk), Melville, NY
Hempstead Lake State Park, Lakeview, NY
Belmont Lake State Park, West Babylon, NY
Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park, NY

Has anyone been to these places recently and can confirm they have
grills and picnic tables in good condition?
Are they open yet?  Do they have an entry fee?  Are they only for
residents?

--
jfp