[islandlabs] Progress Report 5-1-2019

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 14:43:55 EDT 2019

Paul,
All sounds great. Which Wednesday are you planning to come down to the Moose Lodge?  There may be people who know more about Inkscape then myself.  The CNC router, I think many would like to see it in motion.
If you post on the email list when you plan to visit, people might try harder to join us on that day.
Thanks,Yow-Ning