[islandlabs] Google Exec Admits to Congress they are tracking you even if you opt-out and turn off location

Bill Burns bot779 at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:12:29 EDT 2019

Um... no.
By that logic, we should never drive period because there are license plate readers at every red light camera that probably log your travels. .. and at booth-less toll systems. And toll systems that have booths. And on certain highways for seemingly no reason at all. And on police cars traveling on random highways/roads. And on those same police cars when they go trolling through certain neighborhoods looking for cars That aren't registered in those neighborhoods. And on "commercial" vehicles belonging to repo-men who may or may-not sell that data in bulk but certainly do look for your vehicle information in repossession databases.

Privacy is dead.
No matter how safe, responsible or lucky you are:
You leave a digital trail when you drive a registered vehicle, carry a phone or stay home and order a pizza.