[islandlabs] Fw: New “Island Labs” GROUP in FaceBook

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 17:07:51 EST 2019

Since everyone has their own significant paranoia, I am going to open the SECRET group into a PRIVATE  group for ONLY the FB-friendly crowd (=sizable).  We will re-examine this decision after a while and if FB GROUP does not appear to be a useful platform, we’ll let it dissipate into obliviation.
Yow-NingEat Natural and drink water

Begin forwarded message: