[islandlabs] New “Island Labs” GROUP in FaceBook

R.J. Petrillo rjpetrillo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:36:04 EST 2019

Starting a subreddit for island labs is trivial. I literally just did it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IslandLabs/

While I am not personally fond of most social media, especially not FB nor
reddit due to censorship and content policies, I do think that the
subreddit format would be very good for us. It would allow a free form
posting of links/articles/videos and allow for collaborative discussion
beneath each post.

Members/users could also easily/freely post updates on their projects, and
ask/answer questions.

Hackaday.io is also a great space for tracking project progress and hosting
project updates/media. Easily submitted to our subreddit to try to keep the
discussion in one locale.

-R.J.