[islandlabs] New “Island Labs” GROUP in FaceBook

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 09:48:32 EST 2019

During the Government meeting on Saturday, we have decided to try yet another platform for communication due to:
(1) the inefficiency of the email list for sharing vedios. (2) the current “Island Labs” FaceBook PAGE lacks the flexibility for all members to post their contents.
To be considerate for those who are more concerned with their privacy, I have kept this GROUP at the highest privacy setting. Only members can see who else is in the GROUP and only GROUP members can post and see the posts in it.  The level of privacy can be changed with admin previleges in the future, if we feel this is a good way to promote Island Labs.
You will need a FB page to be invited. Those who prefer to remain private can create an alias, which can then be included in this GROUP.
Right now only those who are my friends on FB are in the GROUP.  Let’s monitor it carefully.
Thank you and have a nice National Grammars Day.
Yow-NingEat Natural and drink water