[islandlabs] Progress Report 12-18-2019

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 15:02:23 EST 2019

This week’s bread had an additional egg plus the usual craisins and pecans.  To make it even more special, I also added 10 minutes of kneading, which I usually omit. Not all of the patrons can tell the difference so I can just do as I please.
James was able to put both TV screens in use at the same time.  I am not sure why that was an accomplishment because I’ve seen each one working previously. The very sketchy bird looked better just because it’s on a bigger screen.  Unfortunately to give it color is going to be a lot of work.
Bill played with an LED strip but not sure if that’s going to be hang in the bar upstairs.
The first and only time we voted as a group actually happened and John is unanimously and legally the President of Island Labs beginning of 2020. He is pushing for non-profit status due to the free software enticement. Now that we have passed the bylaws, we are that much closer to actually establish it— the non-profit status with NYS.  He kindly assigned Bill to be the chair and Tom to be the vice chair. Ryan is most possibly the Trasurer depending on how much work there is.  Yow-Ning is the secretary doing what she’s been doing all along, plus she volunteered to head the devision of Health Science.

This handsome guy is officially heartless now post a motor transplant after a crucial piece broke off, that disrupts proper movement.  Other than that he still looks rather good and when the head is twisted left and right, all four legs move.  Only one small piece and two screws did not find their way back into the assembly.
Since we won’t be meeting for two straight weeks, feel free to put random subjects on the list to keep things interesting. For example, Yow-Ning May have a wisdom tooth extraction procedure happening on Tuesday.  How’s that for a Christmas Eve activity?
That’s all, Folks!  Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!
Yow-NingEat Natural and Drink Water