[islandlabs] Island Labs General Meetings

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 20:03:33 EST 2019

We also need a release is liability form for members to sign.

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 7:56 PM, Yow-Ning Chang <yowning at yahoo.com> via List <list at lists.islandlabs.org> wrote:

The official name is Island Lab”s”, no??

On Monday, December 9, 2019, 6:40 PM, jfp <jfp at islandlabs.org> via List <list at lists.islandlabs.org> wrote:

I hereby call for a General Meeting of Regular Membership of the
Organization on December 11, 2019,
  and on December 18, 2019.

The purpose of these meetings are to review and vote on the new proposed
bylaws, and nominate and elect board members for next year.  The current
revision of the proposed bylaws are available here:
https://www.islandlabs.org/IslandLabs-v1.3.pdf

Don't worry, we will also still have our regularly scheduled informal
session like we do every week, we just need to get some business done
too.  Hope to see you there.