[islandlabs] International buying opportunity

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 09:48:32 EDT 2018

If you guys can find what you want online, give me the specific part number, or model number, or certain particular functionality, I could try to find the right item.  Usually personal use items will not be taxed like commercial items.  Therefore, I don't plan to buy anything in bulk.
The advantage of me personally bringing with me is that some shipping costs will be eliminated.  If people want contacts, I also need to know what type of merchandise, etc., because there are just so many tiny stores one next to another.
Yow-Ning

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone