[islandlabs] International buying opportunity

Bill Burns bburns35 at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:55:33 EDT 2018

This is an interesting offer.
But how do you know you'd be able to get things back without any issues?
..and how would we know what was available?
People would probably want parts that met a specific spec..
Or specific components/part_numbers.

Maybe the better approach would be for you to collect contacts (for the various markets) there and act as a facilitator/translator for future purchases?