[islandlabs] International buying opportunity

Yow-Ning Chang yowning at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 16:54:04 EDT 2018

It is possible for me to visit the electronics district in Taipei, including the Guang Hua Digital Market, to shop for tools or supplies if anyone is interested to make specific inquiries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guang_Hua_Digital_Plaza

For example, the TV Box was around $150.  The mini electric meter was $8. Lots of LED formats, breadboards, small wire clippers, soldering supplies, etc.  parts for robots? drones?  3D printing?  Laser forge?
I could also check prices for laptops, tablets, keyboards, wireless mouse, etc. The main building has six floor of little shops. Let me know soon through yowning at yahoo or texting to 631-512-0622.
Yow-Ning

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone