[islandlabs] Long Island City Labs

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Thu Jul 19 13:55:43 EDT 2018

We are having a special meeting at WeWork Queens Plaza.

Thursday, July 19, 2018
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

The address is 27-01 Queens Plaza N., Long Island City, NY 11101
The entrance to WeWork is on 27th Street, between Queens Plaza N. & 41st
Avenue. North from the subway, it is approximately halfway up the hill on
your right. You will see WeWork signage on a metal plate alongside MetLife
and JetBlue to confirm you are in the right place.

We will meet on the 13th floor. Upon Arrival to the building, all guests
will need to sign into the iPad and list 'Karly McCabe' as host. Once
signed in, they can head to the 13th floor and stop by the Community Bar.
We will show you to the conference room from there.

You may need a photo ID to enter the building.