[islandlabs] Wednesday Meeting Moved to Farmingdale

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Tue Apr 10 18:24:29 EDT 2018

For Tomorrow's meeting we will visit the Long Island Inventors and
Entrepreneurs Club at the Small Business Development Center at Farmingdale
State College.  The meeting starts at 7PM.

This means that there will most likely not be anyone at the Westbury Space
at the normal time.  Our regular schedule will resume next week.  Hope to
see you all in Farmingdale.

For more information and to register go to:
http://www.farmingdale.edu/academics/centers-institutes/small-business-development-center/inventors/index.shtml
(If you register they will probably e-mail you a parking pass tomorrow.)