[islandlabs] Pre-Thanksgiving Party

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Tue Nov 21 21:36:38 EST 2017

I'm aiming to sit down for dinner around 7:00, based on past history of
when people show up.
Feel free to come earlier or later if you like.

I plan to be there around 5:00 for the SCI/TECH Happy Hour.
"What is the SCI/TECH Happy Hour?" you might ask.
Well... I don't know yet, but it probably involves drinking, and science &
technology.