[islandlabs] Tuesday SI-SIG; Wednesday Island Labs; Thursday Nassau ARES

Ephraim Hernandez ejhern at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:52:46 EDT 2016

Meh... it was open dialog about anything and everything and spured
discussions about government and it's ability to science.... the mechanics
of ArmorLite tools among other things...

and as we were limited to mostly non-internet access it was a good change
in dynamics. Bent the brain muscle in a different direction for a minute.

We did steer away from polarizing issues... mostly I thought.

I have no issue with discussing anything. I did learn several things and
changed my bias on at least one object of discussion... applying facts and
science to common day myths.

K.I.S.S. comes to mind.

Definitely no formal or informal endorsement of any particular party even
if we are all of like mind...

There will be times that policies should be discussed as they address the
world we live in.
I.e. global warming, ... spins into alternate energy which spins into
energy storage which spins into power grid problems and solutions which is
all maker appropriate to me....