[islandlabs] Tuesday LILUG; Wednesday Island Labs

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Mon Jun 13 22:32:58 EDT 2016

Tuesday LILUG.org will meet on CSHL's Woodbury campus at 8:00pm
Wednesday Island Labs will meet in Mineola at 8:00pm

THIS WEEK at ISLAND LABS:
We will either see what the conference room looks like with a new rug or we'll see what it looks like without a rug at all.
and
We'll install Kodi (the next-version or fork of XBMC "media center" software) on a raspberry pi.
(the meetup has some "content management" misinformation on it but I guess that's ok)

PREVIOUS MEETING:
At the last meeting we got to see the first bit of motion out of the motor testing on James' new delta-robot.

We helped clean out the Radio room.
(got all the power supplies off of the floor and some big items out into the hallway)

and Rich took the generator to a safe place again in preparation for the rug replacement.

See you at the meetings.
-Bill