[islandlabs] Possible space for us to meet

Bill Burns bot779 at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:22:40 EST 2016

Ariella:

I was there at 2:00pm.
(been and gone, sorry)
Check my email to the list for details.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [islandlabs] Possible space for us to meet
Local Time: December 21, 2016 5:03 PM
UTC Time: December 21, 2016 10:03 PM
From: list at lists.islandlabs.org

What time are you guys going ??

Sent from Ariella's rotary phone

On Dec 20, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Ellis Farmer <saxywolf at gmail.com> via List <list at lists.islandlabs.org> wrote:

There's a parking lot behind the building and there's plenty of parking a block away by village hall (behind Rite Aid). BUT, I think they had put in meters for most of the spots. I'm not sure the hours they are in effect. Still, street parking just a block off of main street is usually pretty easy to find.

Єllỉѕ