[islandlabs] Possible space for us to meet

liluglu at gmail.com liluglu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:28:46 EST 2016

RJ....
I'm hoping to get the space for free/ trade until he's done with construction. After that, I'm sure he will cut a deal if he likes us. He seems open to possibilities.
-LP

Sent from my LG V10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: R.J. Petrillo  via ListDate: Wed, Dec 21, 2016 12:14 PMTo: jfp;Island Labs mailing list;Cc: Subject:Re: [islandlabs] Possible space for us to meet
It is dangerously close to microcenter haha
There is also some decent food in that area from what I've heard.
Like I said earlier, but seems like it is mitigated, parking is my only concern because the street is quite busy and I'm not familiar with the parking laws regarding the lots and what not off of post. We are prolly fine as Ellis said.

Getting ahead of myself here a bit, but I would be curious what the landlord would want rent-wise. Knowing that we have $500 invested from ICON to work with, maybe Louisa can talk him/her down so that we could get away with not even having to collect from our group, or collecting very minimally from our group.
Just a thought.
-R.J.