[islandlabs] Wednesday meeting is on (That means tonight, the 28th)

Burns, William burns
Wed Jan 28 14:54:09 EST 2015

I'll see you guys tonight at 8:00pm for the regular Wednesday Island Labs meeting.

FYI:
My last message to the list was delayed by almost 8 hours.
I'm sending this one at about 2:55pm.

I'll BCC a few people.
If you don't see this message (w/ an [IslandLabs] tag on the subjectline) in a timely fashion, please feel free to contact each-other to make sure we're all aware that the meeting is on.

See you in Mineola.

-Bill

From: Burns, William
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 2:34 PM
To: Island Labs main mailing list (list at freeculture.org)
Subject: Snow!!! No meeting Monday or Tuesday + we'll see about Wednesday.

In case anyone is wondering, there will be no LIDMUG meeting today (Monday)
There will also be no Windows Admin meeting on Tuesday. (barring a radically improved weather outlook)

Wednesday we'll play it by ear, so stay tuned to this channel re: the Island Labs meeting.

I expect the LIDMUG meeting to be rescheduled to Monday the 2nd.
We could possibly try to have the Windows Admin group meet in the same time+place.

Let me know what you guys think of that.