[islandlabs] Snow!!! No meeting Monday or Tuesday + we'll see about Wednesday.

Burns, William burns
Mon Jan 26 14:33:44 EST 2015

In case anyone is wondering, there will be no LIDMUG meeting today (Monday)
There will also be no Windows Admin meeting on Tuesday. (barring a radically improved weather outlook)

Wednesday we'll play it by ear, so stay tuned to this channel re: the Island Labs meeting.

I expect the LIDMUG meeting to be rescheduled to Monday the 2nd.
We could possibly try to have the Windows Admin group meet in the same time+place.

Let me know what you guys think of that.