[islandlabs] mailing list is up. LILUG is Tuesday, IslandLabs is Wednesday, SI-SIG is Thursday

Jim Marinis jmarinis
Wed Jan 14 12:29:02 EST 2015

The likelihood of the kinects being there tonight is much worse than it was as I’m out of commission today.  The likelihood for next week, however, is extremely promising.

See you all then.

- Jim