[islandlabs] Sunday Circle Line outing

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Sun Dec 20 10:30:40 EST 2015

Wow. The Island Labs "Activities Committee" is really ramping up.

I can't make it today due to Holiday Shopping issues.

and (BTW) Surface Grooves is doing an Open House today.

(I just posted a Meetup)

..and maybe we should schedule a Star Wars run?

So there's lots going on.

See you guys this Wednesday.

-Bill