[islandlabs] Long Island Maker Space: "Open House and Holiday Party" on Wednesday

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Tue Dec 15 14:19:25 EST 2015

It’s a bit short-notice to make a change for this Wednesday.
What does everybody else think?
Should we change the location for tomorrows meeting?

Long Island Maker Space has their meeting starting at 6:30pm.
If we don’t change locations, some of us could still visit them for an hour in Plainview…

Give me some feedback guys.

-Bill

P.S.
Don’t forget that today is a SI-SIG Tuesday.
(8:00pm at Panera on Route 110, near the Walt Whitman mall)