[islandlabs] 3d printer kit

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:29:36 EST 2015

Sorry for the messy email.  Apparently I hit ctrl+enter in gmail which sent
the mail before I meant to send it.

The prusa i3 kit that I've been looking at is this one:
http://shop.prusa3d.com/en/3d-printers/59-original-prusa-i3-kit-with-lcd.html

But, just looking at the list of prusa i3 retailers is intimidating:
http://reprap.org/wiki/Prusa_i3_Buyers_Guide

I'm not totally set on the prusa, but there are just so many options that
it can be hard to wade through them all and find a fit.  I'd appreciate any
advice or suggestions that this group can provide.

Thanks everyone,
Mark.