[islandlabs] Island Labs Time + Place

C. Chris Peters cchrispeters at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 18:16:26 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,
I plan on bringing some sound generating hardware tomorrow. The infrared theremin prototypes and a small modular synthesizer with a Moog ribbon controller to demonstrate the single string cello idea.
I would like some help and/or feedback with constructing a fret board to replace the rare and expensive Moog ribbon controller. Perhaps a series of metal touchplates for keys or fret positions that would output a one volt per octave control voltage.
Chris