[islandlabs] October Windows Admin Group Meeting This Tuesday the 21st

Burns, William burns
Wed Oct 15 22:49:14 EDT 2014

Ditto.

See what Lee said below re: the rescheduling of this month's windows admin meeting to Tuesday the 21st.

(one week earlier than previously planned)

Same room + directions as last time.

Let me know if you need me to resend that.

-Bill

________________________________
From: Lee Wilbur [leew at multiverseit.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:27 PM
To: Lee Wilbur
Subject: October Windows Admin Group Meeting

Greetings folks,

The October meeting, originally scheduled for Tuesday, October 28 has been RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 21.  If you?re interested in attending, please let Bill know ? burns at cshl.edu<mailto:burns at cshl.edu>.  Upon arrival, you will need to contact Bill to be let into the building and if you haven?t attended previously, you will probably want directions.

I hope to be making an appearance before the end of the night, but likely won?t be there until after 11.

I suspect there will be a discussion of rescheduling or cancelling the November and December meetings due to holidays (my vote would be to reschedule).

Hope everyone can make it!

-Lee