[islandlabs] Have RC transmitter and receiver

Jim Marinis jmarinis
Mon May 6 13:43:05 EDT 2013

Sounds like doing some real damage is in the not too distant future
(your leg not withstanding).

Which model of receiver/transmitter do you have?  I can take a look
before Wednesday so perhaps we can give it a go.

- Jim