[islandlabs] Flight control board

Burns, William burns
Mon Apr 22 14:21:31 EDT 2013

FYI:

I have 4-40 screws, and locknuts to go with them.

I also have zip-ties that I think would fit through the mounting holes in a pinch.

FYI: The "RC" battery has an "advertized" voltage of 11.1 volts.

It charged to 12.6 the first time. (max LiPo cell voltage of 4.2V times three cells)

After being used once it's only charging to about 11.5V

Maybe this is normal after a single use.

Maybe the battery was damaged by exceeding the max (80A) discharge current.

Maybe the charger is working differently. (seems to spend more time "balancing")

Jim:

Do you have the accelerometer?

Interfacing to the accelerometer is the other "big" thing.

-Bill