[islandlabs] Flight control board

Jim Marinis jmarinis
Sat Apr 20 12:47:00 EDT 2013

I picked up an additional ESC and motor from Microcenter so I can get
some testing in before we meet again on Wednesday.

After some experimenting, I can see how we managed to get the
calibration of the first motor out of whack compared to the other
three.  At the very least, I expect to have a method for easily
programming all four motors to the same settings with a proper
operational range for use with our current control setup.

I see there's a method to reprogram the esc firmware.  That may be an
option we can look to explore in the future also.

- Jim