[islandlabs] Flight control board

Jim Marinis jmarinis
Fri Apr 19 16:48:22 EDT 2013

As we currently stand:

- I've ordered the kk controller and an esc programming card.  I'm also
looking into programming the esc's via arduino.
- Once we get a full compliment of screws for mounting the motors, we
can see if we need to reduce the vibration of the motors further.
- Until the kk controller arrives (21-30 dayes, eh?) we can continue to
investigate using individual gyro and accelerometer devices for leveling
and such.

Anything else that we should be looking into before Wednesday?

- Jim