[islandlabs] Flight control board

John Abella john
Thu Apr 18 19:29:28 EDT 2013

We used that exact board just recently on our clonequad build:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jabella/8533408964/in/photostream

You'll need the AVR cable to re-flash the firmware (and the stuff that
ships on it is OLD) but it works well.   Not like a $200 flight controller,
but not bad either.  Not sure what you guys intend to use it for...

Also a note for anyone not familiar with Hobbyking - if it's not in the US
warehouse you should expect it to take 21-30 days for delivery.

JohnA.