[islandlabs] FW: Maker Faire at Stony Brook

Frank Pernice fpernice518
Tue Apr 9 17:50:22 EDT 2013

Hi William,

We will be moving forward with the "Maker Faire". However, due to licensing
issues with the school (and the student government not fully grasping why
we need the Maker Faire name), we have been forced to rename it for this
year. Our goal is to get enough support this year so that the school will
be more supportive next year and willing to work with Make. We need your
help to do that!

Anyway, the event has been renamed to the Stony Brook Science and Arts
Expo<http://sbsciandarts.blogspot.com/>.
You can register your project at the website previously linked to on the
registration tab. I hope to see you there. Please don't hesitate to email
SBSciandArts at gmail.com if you have any questions

Frank Pernice
Public Relations Officer
Stony Brook Robot Design Team