[islandlabs] Kitchen Science Today at Lori's

Burns, William burns
Sun Mar 4 09:33:43 EST 2012

I really should send email reminders earlier than this but:

I'l be at Lori's at noon today as usual.

Everyone else seems to be arriving sometime later than that.

Justin:

If you can make it today, how 'bout bringing Pizza?

I hope to fire-up the pulsejet again, and I should have more hard-drives to disassemble for magnets if we want to build a bigger railgun.

As usual, call if you have questions.

(I'm assuming I'll find the charger for my phone, and be able to answer)

-Bill

(516) 367-6813