[islandlabs] HRU, LILUG and Island Labs

Matthew Newhall mnewhall
Mon Dec 17 15:16:02 EST 2012

Hey Bill

        Thanks for keeping on top of me.  Sorry if I stressed anyone
out.   Glad you could help put out some fires!  No table for me, but
I'll come to do the talk.

Matt

--
In the spirit of expediency please send any requests for new work not already associated with a ticket to helpdesk at rockefeller.edu. Thank you for your cooperation.