[islandlabs] Rocket Grill + Makerbots

Bob Bennett benro
Wed Oct 5 17:54:05 EDT 2011

How often are these HAM radio exams held?  I'll be interested in this, but
there's no way I can be prepared to do it next week.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Burns, William <burns at cshl.edu> wrote:

> **
> Well.. I never got the Makerbot out, but it *was* at Lori's house, so it
> did attend I suppose.
> Next week, LILUG's Tuesday meeting will be about Makerbots.
> LILUG meetings are held at CSHL's woodbury location:
> 500 Sunnyside Blvd.
>
> Today we'll be doing the regular HAM radio study session.
> There will be a HAM radio exam held in Yaphank on Thursday the 13th.
> The exam fee is $15.
> Please let me know if/who is interested in taking the exam.
>
> And.. We can discuss the rocket-stove, and plans for the next rocket-pizza
> party.
>
> -Bill
> (516) 367-6813

Bob Bennett (AKA Bobanero)
90.1 FM WUSB Stony Brook NY - http://wusb.fm
Host of Wake & Bake - Tuesday mornings 5-7AM
Producer of Free Software Round Table -
  Live on 3rd (and 5th) Saturday of every month 9:30PM-midnight.