[islandlabs] Rocket Grill + Makerbots

Burns, William burns
Wed Oct 5 17:42:54 EDT 2011

Well.. I never got the Makerbot out, but it *was* at Lori's house, so it did attend I suppose.
Next week, LILUG's Tuesday meeting will be about Makerbots.
LILUG meetings are held at CSHL's woodbury location:
500 Sunnyside Blvd.

Today we'll be doing the regular HAM radio study session.
There will be a HAM radio exam held in Yaphank on Thursday the 13th.
The exam fee is $15.
Please let me know if/who is interested in taking the exam.

And.. We can discuss the rocket-stove, and plans for the next rocket-pizza party.

-Bill
(516) 367-6813

________________________________
From: Burns, William
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:38 AM
To: list at freeculture.org
Subject: Rocket Grill + Makerbots

We're celebrating this Saturday's rain by building a rocket-stove powered barbeque grill and making pizza.

Pizza making (and other italian-themed foods) may take place indoors.

At Lori's place.

Starting at 1:00pm.

Wanna bring stuff? Cool. Let us know what you're bringing or call us for suggestions.

And... Island Labs members are invited to LILUG, on the 2nd Tuesday of next month, when the topic will be makerbots.

Directions are available at:

http://lilug.org

Call if you've got questions.

-Bill