[islandlabs] Meeting Sept 23rd, 2009

gurpreet singh reachgups
Thu Sep 24 21:21:34 EDT 2009

hey guys it was me gurpreet (goops) who said that i'll look into the ballon
project at the end...about the phone ill get it to ya when we meet next time
...i just had got an idea as to like we should have kind ya like a make a
big led display which we can float on the roth pond and kind of like make an
led display show .....i was thinking of pixel project with ping pong balls
...so i thought why not take that and put it afloat in the pond and have a
small show in the night ...so im not sure how to program the leds to work
so...i can discuss this when we meet next time.

gupreet
(goops)