[islandlabs] I have an antenna for the balloon in my office...

John Teddy masterjediyoda
Thu Dec 17 17:51:01 EST 2009

So if I squish Bill and my email together, we need
*65.5 * 3.3 = 216.15*216 cubic feet of helium.

http://bit.ly/7Z4v6A .. I called this guy on ebay, that tank is 244 cubic
feet. He said it weighs 150 pounds full. ANd he said it could be rented for
$84.99. But he is in Florida. This gives us a rough idea of prices though.
he said to rent it and use all the helium in it, is $84.99 can it can be
returned after a few days or whatever.

-John