[islandlabs] Fwd: Newsday Article

Tony Biondo tonyb
Tue Dec 1 18:33:52 EST 2009

This got discarded because they weren't on the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <list-bounces at islandlabs.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: list-owner at islandlabs.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:?Mary Ellen Walsh <mewfried at optonline.net>
To:?list at islandlabs.org
Date:?Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:13:45 -0500
Subject:?Newsday Article
Hi,

I'm a freelance writer (see website below).? This is a really
interesting concept.? I'd like to interview your group for an upcoming
article on hackerspace in the Long Island Life section of Newsday.
Please contact me either through email or the below phone numbers.? I
can interview you anytime at your convenience.? Newsday would like to
set up a photo shoot of your products and such as well.
Mary Ellen Walsh
Writer
www.maryellenwalshwriter.com
maryewalsh at optonline.net