[islandlabs] Arduino/electronics talk Tues 11/18 noon Staller 4285

Island Labs main mailing list list
Mon Nov 17 16:30:46 EST 2008

Jonathan:

The first message went through.
Too bad it's at noon. I'd like to see this.
Do they charge admission?

-Bill

________________________________

Sent: Mon 11/17/2008 2:48 PM
To: Linux Users Group at Stony Brook
Subject: [islandlabs] Arduino/electronics talk Tues 11/18 noon Staller 4285

You might may be interested in the arduino, and I can help (after the talk) with any linux-specific processing questions. This is going to be a lot of fun, especially if you haven't seen an arduino or what it can do.

Linking to the poster instead of attaching it on a mailing list. Sorry if this is a duplicate, since the first message got a rejection on the island labs mailing list. I want to make sure people know about it.

http://www.silenceisdefeat.org/~micr0c0sm/Poster.pdf

- Jonathan