[islandlabs] Arduino/electronics talk Tues 11/18 noon Staller 4285

Island Labs main mailing list list
Mon Nov 17 14:48:27 EST 2008

You might may be interested in the arduino, and I can help (after the talk)
with any linux-specific processing questions. This is going to be a lot of
fun, especially if you haven't seen an arduino or what it can do.

Linking to the poster instead of attaching it on a mailing list. Sorry if
this is a duplicate, since the first message got a rejection on the island
labs mailing list. I want to make sure people know about it.

http://www.silenceisdefeat.org/~micr0c0sm/Poster.pdf
- Jonathan

ALEXANDER REBEN
CREATIVE ELECTRONICS
TUESDAY NOV 18, 2008
STALLER CENTER 4255

NOON - TALK ON MEDIA LAB & EYEBEAM PROJECTS
1PM - WORKSHOP W/ ARDUINO BOARDS & PROCESSING FOR CREATIVE PHYSICAL
COMPUTING PROJECTS

Alexander Reben is an alumni of Stony Brook and is currently a graduate
student in the Responsive Environments group at the MIT Media Lab. He enjoys
photography, simple elegant design, and building robots. He has worked on
robots for photography at NASA, built a talking robotic chimp for the
Whitney Art Museum Biennial at the EYEBEAM Art and Technology Center in NYC,
and was recently published in "The Best of Instructables" book.

CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LECTURES SERIES
Sponsored by the Consortium for Digital Arts, Culture, and Technology