[islandlabs] [Meeting] Multitouch!

John Teddy masterjediyoda
Mon Jul 28 14:05:56 EDT 2008

If you need a location... I would check here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=Library&near=Farmingdale,+NY&ie=UTF8&ll=40.743095,-73.44738&spn=0.122255,0.300407&z=12

And call all those libraries on that list, and see if they can give us a
room in the basement maybe. Some libraries have lots of extra space, and
private rooms. Also if we're a 501c3, which we're not, I believe it becomes
even easier to get a room from them. But some begging/grobbling might go a
long way. Make sure you emphasize you're a student organization too. Also
talk to Jason (kupo) about using LILUG's projector.

imho, we might be able to do better than Panera if someone wants to put in
the work to call a lot of places and ask.